Application Support Engineer
- Act as the escalation point for all application-related issues.
- Learn appropriate software and hardware used and supported by the organization.
- Conduct remote desktop troubleshooting to end-users.
- Communicates and coordinates with technical and business partners to permanently resolve recurring or common issues.
- Document and track issues and reasonable steps taken within the ticket management system.
- Participate in periodical Audits, delivering required documentation.
- Provide on-call support as necessary.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Experience with large-scale cloud-based application deployments across high availability.
- Knowledge of DBMS(MSSQL preferred).
- Basic level of support and troubleshooting experience.
- Knowledge of Windows operating systems and server technologies.
- Knowledge of POS machines and computer peripherals, like printers and scanners.
- Comfortable with Ticketing Tools like Service now.
- Ability to perform remote troubleshooting.
- Excellent problem-solving and multitasking skills.
- Experience in using Microsoft Office products.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills.