Digital Marketing Executive
About the Role
PiServe is looking for a brilliant mind who will play a major role in developing and executing scalable Digital Marketing strategies for acquiring global reach, increasing brand loyalty, and drive online sales. You need to be proficient enough to handle innovative technologies like AI, IoT, Cloud, DevOps, Application Development, and more.
We are looking for someone who can work along with the digital marketing team; engage in activities from content creation to optimizing digital marketing initiatives and deliver related ROI. The person must be excited to brainstorm and work as a team to maximize the efficiency and effectiveness of digital initiatives and connect the marketing efforts to broader business outcomes.
- Take part vital role in strategizing and devising end-to-end digital marketing activities and develop content strategy across key areas like SEO, SEM, and Social Media Marketing
- Ensure the high technical performance of the website; design and execute a focused SEO strategy to ensure high/relevant web traffic as well as domain authority
- Design and execute day to day Social Media activities and Marketing campaigns for better reach and to support demand generation and branding goals of the organization
- Leverage the digital content creation team to create all marketing collaterals including client presentations, service support documents, website, social media content, etc. and articulating highly technical insights and recommendations simply and clearly
- Curate, manage and evaluate the effectiveness of all published content (images, video, written and audio/podcast)
- Leverage the use of cutting-edge tools in the market to deliver highly accurate analytics and actionable insights
- Work with Brand, Business, and Tech teams for a top-notch digital customer experience and engagement
Desired Candidate Profile
- Qualification: Btech in Computer Science / IT with Certifications in Digital Marketing. MBA preferred.
- Experience: 3 + years of working knowledge across a mix of key digital business practice areas, and expertise in Search Engine Optimization, SEM, Social Media, Content Marketing, and User Experience with proven results
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Information Technology and Services Industry is Mandatory
- Ideal candidates should come with a strong hands-on experience of on-page optimization and best and latest practices around the same
- Proactive self-starter with an analytical mindset; highly detail-oriented with tremendous energy and drive; desire and creativity to continuously improve and push the bar higher
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and have agility in adapting to the situation