Graphic / Motion Designer in Digital Marketing
- Translating information into compelling visual forms, easier to understand and actionable.
- Convert design briefs to visual concepts/design compositions that show brilliant use of colour, typography, imagery and other visual elements.
- Advanced skill in PowerPoint presentations, Motion graphics, development of content graphics, graphs, etc.
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
Desired Candidate’s Profile:
- Education:Graduate in any stream, BFA or related preferred, Certification from good design institute.
- Experience: Minimum 2 years of experience in graphic design with thorough knowledge in Adobe Creative Suite, After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Microsoft Powerpoint and Figma.
- Strong visualization skills for graphical representation from raw content.
- Ability to create storytelling concepts.
- Should have hands-on experience in creating infographics.
- Good knowledge on latest UI trends, techniques, technologies with experience.
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills.