Lead – Content Strategist
We are looking for a detail-oriented content strategist to join our content development team to enrich our websites and social media pages with content that will attract, engage and influence our readers.
The responsibilities of the content strategist include reviewing the work of the writers, writing articles, designing templates and infographics, and maintaining our online content. You need to be proficient enough to handle innovative technologies like AI, IoT, Cloud, DevOps, Application Development, and more.
- Research on IT industry-related topics in order to develop original content.
- Work along with digital marketing team to create marketing collaterals including blogs, client presentations, service support documents, website, social media content, ad copy etc.
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic.
- Suggest for Visual content (Visual version of a concept, strategy or idea like pictures, diagrams, charts, infographics etc.) in articles to make information easily understandable.
- Reviewing written documents for clarity, grammar, spelling, punctuation, content, and style.
- Making any necessary corrections to documents.
- Giving feedback and advice to the writers.
- Developing, communicating, and adhering to goals for content, workflow, and aim of writing.
- Creating templates for technical writers that are easy to apply and adapt.
- Conducting quality assurance on all printed documents, including brochures, advertisements, newsletters, marketing materials, etc.
- Qualification:Btech in Computer Science / IT
- Experience: 5 years + proven experience as a content writer, copywriter or similar role in Information Technology and Services Industry (Mandatory).
Proven experience as a technical writer and in working with a variety of style guides (Mandatory).
- In-depth knowledge of technical concepts of services relating to IT industry.
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use both data and intuition to make decisions.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong writing, editing, proofreading, and page composition skills.
- Produce better content through storytelling as a key marketing imperative.
- Write conversationally like Write like You Talk; Create quickly scannable and skimmed articles.
- Able to create compelling ad copy to promote our products/services.
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and translate it in to in to pictures, diagrams, charts, infographics etc. for explaining the concepts better.
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress) preferred.