About the RoleWe are looking for a leader who can fuel our expansion goals on a global scale. PiServe is a leader in delivering cutting-edge technology solutions and digital transformations to various industries around the world. On the verge of growing our footprint across various domains, we are counting on an exceptional Project Manager who can drive the growth opportunities and deliver innovative solutions to our customers.
You will be in charge of handling a robust project delivery mechanism which is vital to innovation at scale. You will be given opportunities to work with some of the world’s best brands. As a Project Manager, you’ll work with technologists and business experts, blending PiServe’s deep industry knowledge and technical expertise.
By integrating emerging technologies like Intelligent Automation, IoT, Enterprise software development, and Cloud, you will be at the forefront of innovation and act as stimuli of growth. That means more growth for you, exciting learning opportunities, career choices, and the chance to make a real impact.
- Need to handle medium to large scale software development projects, from understanding the RFP, assistance in working on the proposal, requirements gathering, execution, and final delivery.
- Analyze in detail resources required for every phase, conduct estimation of time utilization of different resources and activities.
- List out the challenges, dependencies, assumptions and timelines required for the project.
- Consolidate inputs from developers and collectively provide inputs on activities/ tasks, task level estimates, schedule, dependencies and risks.
- Understand various functional and non-functional requirements to work on HLD along with the technical team and BA team; and provide inputs to create LLD.
- Periodic reports to be shared with all the stakeholders.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Qualification:Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science.
- Experience: 5 to 10 years in corporate IT environment.
- Experience in delivering the projects in onshore/offshore model.
- Experience in creating a project plan from a medium size projects to large size projects.
- Experience in working with multivendor environment
- Good understanding of various software technologies and different project management tools.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills with customer.
- Problem solving abilities.
- Ability to take ownership and end to end accountability.