Social Media Manager
We’re looking to hire passionate and innovative leaders in Marketing Operations with deep domain expertise in digital marketing and delivering cutting-edge marketing services across a range of IT services like application development, IoT, digital design, cloud, and more.
You will be responsible for developing and administering end-to-end social media requirements that are designed to engage users and create an interactive relationship between clients and the company.
PiServe is a leader in IT consulting services. We are serving a number of Fortune 500 companies since 2010 on cutting-edge technologies. Our deep understanding of these technologies has to reach the clients who are looking for similar solutions. We want to enhance our brand and build a strong online presence through our various social media platforms.
- Handle all social media accounts such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube including knowing each channel’s best practices, deciding which content goes out where and when, and adapting content across channels.
- Building content calendars and scheduling/publishing content across different platforms using scheduling tools.
- Creating campaign plans that promote the organization and brand. For Eg., New service launches, rebrands, awareness campaigns, etc.
- Manage social media communities by replying to comments and messages, flagging issues to other teams.
- Creating weekly/monthly reports on the performance of social media platforms using various analytics tools.
- Overseeing content and designs, providing feedback to content/design teams acting as the subject matter expert for all content destined for publishing on social media.
- Guiding best practices for social media by staying up-to-date on the latest trends and techniques across all platforms.
Desired Candidates Profile:
- Qualification:Degree/Masters in business, marketing or advertising(Qualification not a constraint for candidates with social media marketing experience in IT industry)
- Experience: Minimum 3 years of experience in social media marketing (Preference for candidates with IT industry experience).
- Excellent understanding of the use of a range of social media platforms, particularly in relation to advertising, branding, campaign management and customers.
- Strong copywriting and editing skills, ability to judge between good and bad design suitable for each platform.
- Highly organized in order to ensure assets are delivered on time approved by all stakeholders with the capacity to prioritise and work across multiple projects.
- Good sense of how IT services business works to ensure that the social media marketing strategy ladders up to the business’ overall objectives.
- Knowledge and understanding of social media analytics to look through lots of data and find the most meaningful points that lead to actionable insights.