Technical Content Writer
We are looking for a Technical Content Writer to join our digital team and enhance our websites and social media pages with new blog posts, marketing copy, and presentation decks. You need to be proficient enough to understand innovative technologies like AI, IoT, Cloud, DevOps, Application Development, and more.
You should be able to conduct thorough research on IT industry-related topics, produce ideas for new content types, and finally proofread the articles before publication. You’ll be responsible for delivering quality contents that appeal to our audiences, attract customers and boost our brand awareness.
If you have an eye for detail and confidence in developing spectacular content, we’d like to meet you. Feel free to share samples of your work or portfolio of your published articles, along with your application.
- Research on IT industry-related topics in order to develop original content
- Work along with the digital marketing team to create marketing collaterals including blogs, client presentations, service support documents, website, social media content, ad copy, etc
- Suggest for Visual content (Visual version of a concept, strategy, or idea like pictures, diagrams, charts, infographics, etc.) in articles to make information easily understandable
- Peer-review, editing, and proofreading posts before publication
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
- Identify needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images, and tone) where ever required
Desired Candidates Profile
- Qualification:Btech in Computer Science / IT
- Experience: 1 + years proven experience as a Content Writer, Copywriter, or similar role in Information Technology and Services Industry (Mandatory)
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and translate them into pictures, diagrams, charts, infographics, etc. for explaining the concepts better
- Produce better content through storytelling as a key marketing imperative
- Write conversationally like Write as You Talk; Create quickly scannable and skimmed articles
- Able to create compelling ad copy to promote our products/services
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use both data and intuition to make decisions.
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress) preferred